Join Duck World today to build up the Community. If you already have an account, they Login!
Join Duck World today to build up the Community. If you already have an account, they Login!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Well... it's not perfect, but it will have to do.

The Official Duck World Information Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Puggypug10
Super Duck
Super Duck
Puggypug10

Achievments : 4

The Official Duck World Information Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptySun May 10, 2009 12:19 pm

DUCK WORLD

Dunk Around and Explore new Places!

This Duck says it all. Duck World is gunna' be Awesome!

You may be thinking: Ugh, another rubbish game from Pug, will he stop making bad games that won't work!

My other games have failed...

Hey! Let me talk about it first, you may change your might as you reach the end of the page.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RULES OF DUCK WORLD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are the official Rules of Duck World. If you don't follow these in the game you could risk being banned for a certain limit of time like 24 hours, 48 hours or even Forever... Duh, Duh, Duhhhh!

1. Always help others who ask.
2. Never use any inapropiate language. (You can't use the chatbar for these (:*%$£&) Sybols on the keyboard or any numbers)
2. Never ever Hack. (Any Hacking softwheres created will be shut down by the DW team.
3. Don't give out any personal information to theres: phonenumbers, address's, real name etc.
4. Have Fun!!! Remember, there is never a dull moment in Duck World!

Still Bored? Lets take a ride to the Image section!

IMAGES FOR THE GAME (ANY FAN ART FROM USERS MIGHT BE INCLUDED

The Many Colours of Duck World:

They are like the player cards ducks... speaking of Player Cards...

When you clikc the sprites, these will pop up! Speaking of Sprites...

Its me!

Rooms/Images
The Town Plaza

The Water-Park/The Pond

The Meditation Room (Re-Designed)

The Forest

The Pancake Shop

Duck Fasion

Under Construction: The Music Studio

UPDATES
If you have a fan mail suggestion or question Pm me with subject: DW Fan Mail.
If you have a support mail then PM me with a subject: DW Support.
If you have a job suply then pm me with subject: DW Jobs.
Game Development Begining, Programmers and Designers Needed!

JOBS:
Want a Job? Well reply with your job and we will have you up and running:

Admin: Puggypug10
Admin: Oggy
Designer: Puggypug10
Designer: Spence
Programmer: soccorrocks
Graphic Animator: Part Time: BabyCP
Concept Writer:
Player Support: BabyCP
Music Dept: Supersoradud

BETA:
Want to just chill and become famous on DW... Forever! Then just say you want to be one. List below.
Betas:

BabyCP
iElmo
Supersoradud
StevenF50
Greeneflower
Rocky

And Thats it for this thread, this will be updates regually though, if you install Duck-Fi Connection On the forum. To do this and see Updates, reply Install in the reply box and what you think. If you have any rude of sensitive comments please do not say at all. Thank you fellow Ducks and Cheers for the Beta!

-Puggypug10
Back to top Go down
Bubba
Super Duck
Super Duck
Bubba

Achievments : -1

Mod/Admin Edits
Infractions: 0
Progress to Ban:
The Official Duck World Information Thread Left_bar_bleue0/5The Official Duck World Information Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptySun May 17, 2009 4:56 pm

Awesome! Long post though!
Back to top Go down
Bubba
Super Duck
Super Duck
Bubba

Mod/Admin Edits
Progress to Ban:
The Official Duck World Information Thread Left_bar_bleue0/5The Official Duck World Information Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/5)

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:30 pm

Can i be designer? Sorry for the two post!
Back to top Go down
Quaz
Duck World Full Member
Duck World Full Member

Achievments : 0

Mod/Admin Edits
Progress to Ban:

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:36 pm

watch it bub.... just edit your first post instead of posting instead of to xP ok so ya well me be Beta i wanna be famous 8D
Back to top Go down
babyCP
Super Duck
Super Duck
babyCP

Achievments : 9

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:03 am

Lool, I'm beta too but also Admin of the forums....keeping everything safe. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bubba
Super Duck
Super Duck
Bubba

Mod/Admin Edits
Progress to Ban:

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread EmptyFri May 29, 2009 6:16 am

I just made two post so somebody would come here. If I edit one it would be an old post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Duck World Information Thread   The Official Duck World Information Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Official Duck World Information Thread
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: DuckWorld Discussion :: DuckWorld Information/Pics-
Jump to: